Old-fashioned service with the technology of the future
Check Imaging is the simple, easy way to manage your checking accounts.When you open any checking account-- except free checking-- with First National Bank of the Rockies®, you receive a printed copy of your canceled checks each month with your statement. Printed on pre-punched paper for insertion into your free binder, these pages hold the images of your canceled checks.
The pages show the account number, the statement period and page number across the top of the page. The images are in order, starting with deposits, then checks. Checks are sorted in numerical order for your convenience. Under each image there is the date First National Bank of the Rockies® processed the item, the serial or check number if available, and the amount of the item. It has never been easier to compare the amount of a check you wrote against what was charged against your account.
Sign-up for a CD-ROM with all of the images from your accounts. This CD is complete with simple to use viewing, filtering and searching software. The program even auto starts when the CD-ROM is inserted into the computer. With this CD-ROM you will be able to:
- Print copies of checks or deposits, front and back.
- List checks and deposits by number, amount or date processed.
- Search by account, date, check number, and/or amount
- Have multiple accounts on a single CD-ROM
Only $10.00 personal, $25.00 commercial
CD-ROMs available monthly, semiannually or yearly. Order two at the end of the year; one for you, and one for your accountant.
If your checks are not as clear as you would like them to be, the following tips will improve the quality of your check images:
- Use black or dark blue ink; it works best in the image environment. Never use light colored inks.
- Make sure that the ribbon on your printer or typewriter is black or dark blue and clean.
- Pick a simple check design. Scenic checks and dark designs do not image as well.
- Purchase your checks through the bank for best reproduction quality. If you buy your checks elsewhere, ask us for guidelines on purchasing image compatible checks.
Please call or stop by any of our convenient locations if you have questions. With high quality images, you will find check imaging the most convenient way to manage your checking account