Home Mortgage Documentation
Listed below are typical documents used in qualifying for a Home Mortgage.
OR Ask if you qualify for our FAST & EASY loan.
Complete Loan Application
Hourly or salaried
- W-2's for last 2 years
- Current pay stubs covering most recent 30 days
- Most recent 2 years personal tax returns
- Most recent 2 years corporate or partnership tax returns
- Year to Date Profit and Loss
- Original social security awards letter or pension awards letter
1099's for the last 2 years
- Hourly or salaried
Child support, alimony, separate maintenance or not receivable
- Copy of divorce decree, if applicable
- Evidence of 3 years remaining on agreement
Copy of note, if applicable
- Child support, alimony, separate maintenance or not receivable
2 most recent statements for all checking, savings, money market or other asset accounts.
- 2 most recent statements for all checking, savings, money market or other asset accounts.
- Bank accounts
Additional Documents Required if VA loan
- A copy of the Veteran's DD-214
- Original certificate of eligibility
If active duty, statement of service letter, and DD 1747 from housing office
- Proof of social security number for each applicant. (A copy of your social security card, or computer generated paystub)
Call (970)683-4540 for more information.
Not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency. Not bank guaranteed.