Builder Rate Cap Program
Protect your interest rates from rising on your permanent financing during the new home construction period with our Builder Rate Cap Program(1)!
With this program from FNBR Mortgage, qualified buyers can protect the interest rates on their permanent financing from rising during the new home construction period. Plus, the rate may even improve with our Price Float-Down Feature(2).
- Available for 4- to 24-month terms.
- Available for fixed, adjustable and government loan programs.
- A competitive up-front deposit may be applied to closing costs(3).
- Price Float-Down Feature (for qualified buyers): For 4- to 24-month terms if the float-down price is lower within 10 to 60 days prior to closing, borrowers can contact our office and receive the lower price(2).
CALL TODAY. We can help protect your buyers' most important purchase.
GJ Horizon: 970-683-4539
GJ Plaza: 970-683-4540
FNBR Mortgage is a member of the Prospect Mortgage© family, America's number one home loan lender*.
*As ranked for 2005 by Inside Mortgage Finance (Jan. 27, 2006), ©2006
(1) Time limits and other restrictions may apply. Builder Rate Caps may not be available for all loan products and programs. The program is only available for qualifying borrowers purchasing homes from FNBR Mortgage approved builders. (2) Float down option affects pricing. Subject to restrictions. (3) The upfront deposit is collected at the time of application, and is credited at closing. If the loan is canceled or closed outside the Builder Rate Cap time period, the deposit may be converted to a non-refundable fee (subject to certain state restrictions).
Equal Housing Lender. ©2007 Prospect Mortgage Ventures, LLC, d/b/a FNBR Mortgage, 27001 Agoura Road, Suite 200, Calabasas Hills, California 91301. FNBR Mortgage is a joint venture between First National Bank of the Rockies® and Prospect Mortgage, and is structured as an operating series of Prospect Mortgage Ventures, LLC. FNBR Mortgage is not a national bank nor a depository financial institution, and is NOT FDIC INSURED. Trade/servicemarks are the property of Prospect Mortgage Ventures, LLC or Prospect Mortgage Financial Corporation. Prospect Mortgage and the associated house logo reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. For Colorado, Utah and Wyoming properties only. Some products may not be available in all states where Prospect Mortgage Ventures operates. This is not a commitment to lend. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved. (11/06) 05-0883E
Not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency. Not bank guaranteed.